uno Home Loans is a company transforming mortgage broking in Australia, redefining the customer experience with a ‘digital first’ platform backed by outstanding customer support to help Australians win at home loans.
We help customers to buy or refinance their home by finding the best home loan product from Australia’s top lenders and supporting them with expert advice to complete the entire mortgage process.
Our unique difference is we don’t believe our job stops when a home loan is taken out. When you’re a customer of uno we are on your team to support you to manage your home loan for success; whether that’s saving every month, implementing the right strategies or paying it off faster.
Why uno – pronounced ‘you know’ not ‘unooo’
We’re a friendly bunch as we don’t think there is any other way to be. We believe it’s not just what you say that’s important, but the way that you say it. We’re confident because we truly believe you won’t find a better home loan experience anywhere else. Our skilled team are experts in their field; across mortgage lending, engineering, and marketing innovation and are backed up by our unique tech, making us the most knowledgeable in the business.
We’re different from the average
With the recent launch of loanScore and our Active Home Loan Management proposition we are positioned to rapidly scale customer acquisition in a completely new way.
As a Home Loan Support you will be responsible for :
- Support Brokers in converting customers from Assessment to Settlement
- Submit applications with lenders and management of customer file to settlement
- Ongoing point of contact for customer from Assessment to Settlement
- Supporting the business grow an engaged pool of Actively Managed Home Loans with active management of settled customers
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of uno processes
Role Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- >2years experience in mortgage processing/settlements team
- Experience using lenders servicing calculators, Apply online, Pricing requests for different lenders
- Time management & ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Packaging & submitting residential loan applications for trust, partnership, sole trader, mix of multiple entities & PAYG applicants.
- Knowledge of Equifax , Corelogic services
- Loves talking to customers and helping them solve their problems
- Upbeat, engaging, friendly and people orientated
- Committed to building and managing customer relationships
- Never allow a consumer to walk away unsatisfied
- Proactive and self directed
- Brave and prepared to share ideas/solutions
If you’re a great fit against what we’re looking for, and would like to be a part of this exciting journey as we help Australians win at home loans please apply and make sure you address in a cover letter why you think you’d be the perfect fit for uno and how you’re different to the average. You must have the right to work in Australia.