uno Home Loans is a company transforming mortgage broking in Australia, redefining the customer experience with a ‘digital first’ platform backed by outstanding customer support to help Australians win at home loans.
We help customers to buy or refinance their home by finding the best home loan product from Australia’s top lenders and supporting them with expert advice to complete the entire mortgage process.
Our unique difference is we don’t believe our job stops when a home loan is taken out. When you’re a customer of uno we are on your team to support you to manage your home loan for success; whether that’s saving every month, implementing the right strategies or paying it off faster.
Why uno – pronounced ‘you know’ not ‘unooo’
We’re a friendly bunch as we don’t think there is any other way to be. We believe it’s not just what you say that’s important, but the way that you say it. We’re confident because we truly believe you won’t find a better home loan experience anywhere else. Our skilled team are experts in their field; across mortgage lending, engineering, and marketing innovation and are backed up by our unique tech, making us the most knowledgeable in the business.
We’re different from the average
With the recent launch of loanScore and our Active Home Loan Management proposition we are positioned to rapidly scale customer acquisition in a completely new way.
We have six opportunities in our Engineering team due to significant growth, including:
- Senior Backend Engineers
- Dev Ops/SRE
- Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Mid level Full Stack Engineer
You will be a part of a talented team that wants to be the first in Australia to disrupt the mortgage broking market by always putting the customer first and delivering amazing technology. You will be a part of a dynamic Engineering team that is passionate about having a higher purpose in making a difference in our customers lives.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- As Back End, experience with: Java 8+, SCM, unit tests, event driven non blocking frameworks, AWS, PostgreSQL and Agile.
- As Full Stack, experience with: the above plus JS ES6+, React/Redux.
- As QA, UI test automation frameworks (preferably Robot, Cypress, or Nightwatch), BDD, Agile, manual test execution and automated testing tools.
- As Dev Ops, AWS, monitoring observability, security and CI/CD automation.
- Excellent organisational, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a constantly evolving environment.
- Passion for learning and continuous improvement
If you’re a great fit against what we’re looking for and would like to be a part of this exciting journey as we help Australians win at home loans, please apply. Make sure you provide a cover letter telling us why you think you’d be the perfect fit for uno and how you’re different to the average. You must have legal rights to work in Australia.