uno – pronounced “you know” – because “you” come first
We believe the scene is now set for a home loan experience not seen here before.
An experience that truly puts the interests of customers first.
Not just saying it, but doing it.
To put it bluntly, we want to be the most customer focused home loan business in the market.
uno is Australia’s first Active Home Loan Manager
We proactively look after customers’ largest household expense, the home loan.
Our job does not stop when we renegotiate or settle a home loan.
We use our unique loanScore technology to analyse the home loans of our customers.2 If we find opportunities where customers can save, our experienced brokers can help negotiate better deals for them.
All that can mean saving thousands of dollars in interest over the life of a loan.
A solid and transparent business you can trust
uno’s vision is backed by Westpac and their ongoing support helps us continue to innovate for the customer.
We pride ourselves on matching customers to the right home loans across our growing panel of 30 lenders whether they are purchasing a property or refinancing.
uno presents deals matched by personal needs, not driven by commissions.
We’ll continue to be transparent about this.
With uno, you can win and keep on winning at home loans.
As a Home Loan Broker you will be responsible for :
- Actively managing customers through sales pipeline from lead to application
- Providing Credit Assistance to uno customers
- Manage customer loan applications through to formal/unconditional approval with lender
- Management of a customer portfolio to ensure customers remain engaged in our services
- Supporting the business grow an engaged pool of Actively Managed Home Loan Customers
- Contributing to the ongoing improvement of uno processes
Role Desirable Skills & Attributes:
- Diploma Finance and Mortgage Broking or Cert IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking
- Prior accreditation with uno lender panel
- >2years experience in mortgage broking
- Proven capability as a successful sale agent
- Knowledge of relevant legislative regime of Mortgage Broking, namely NCCP, Privacy
- Confidence in calling people and starting conversations
- Superior clear and concise verbal and written communications skills
- Digital services experience in managing communications online using various web tools and workflow applications
- Loves talking to customers and helping them solve their problems
- Upbeat, engaging, friendly and people orientated
- Committed to building and managing customer relationships
- Never allow a consumer to walk away unsatisfied
- Proactive and self-directed
- Brave and prepared to share ideas/solutions
If you’re a great fit against what we’re looking for, and would like to be a part of this exciting journey as we help Australians win at home loans please apply and make sure you address in a cover letter why you think you’d be the perfect fit for uno and how you’re different to the average. You must have the right to work in Australia.