RACV Terms & Conditions
1. $10 Prezzee eGift Card available to eligible new loanScore customers who: (1) complete an Eligible Subscription with uno’s loanScore service between 19 April 2021 and 18 October 2021 (Promotion Period); and (2) enter a valid RACV Membership number when completing the Eligible Subscription. An Eligible Subscription is a new loanScore subscription completed during the Promotion Period by an RACV member and Australian resident who is 18 years or over. A subscription won’t be eligible if the security address provided is associated with any existing loanScore subscription or if the RACV member doesn’t hold an ownership interest in the security. Please allow up to 3 weeks after you complete an eligible subscription to receive your eGift Card. You will receive an email from Prezzee with a link to redeem your eGift Card. Offer available once per RACV member. This is a limited time offer that may be varied or withdrawn by uno at any time, and can’t be used in conjunction with any other loanScore offer. To receive your eGift Card, you must provide the same personal information that you have associated with your RACV membership, including first name, last name, email address, phone number and member number. RACV will only be able to issue your eGift Card if we can validate your RACV membership.
2. The Prezzee Smart eGift card can only be exchanged for individual retailer gift cards online. These individual retailer gift cards can be redeemed in-store or online, dependent on retailer terms and conditions.
3. $500 RACV Resort voucher available to new and existing uno customers who: (1) complete an Eligible Application for a loan between19 April 2021 and 18 October 2021 (Promotion Period); (2) enter a valid RACV member number when completing the Eligible Application; and (3) settle the loan by 18 January 2022. An Eligible Application is an application through uno to purchase or refinance a residential property in Australia with a loan amount of AUD $250,000 or more. An application won’t be eligible if it’s a request to refinance, or renegotiate terms, with the RACV member’s existing lender; or the security address provided is associated with any existing uno loan application settled between 19 April 2020 and the start of the Promotion Period. $500 RACV Resort voucher available once per loan application. E.g. applications of more than one loan, or a loan split, are deemed one application for the purpose of this offer. Eligible Applications of more than one loan applicant must nominate the RACV member account of the applicant that will receive the voucher. Please allow up to 3 weeks to receive your voucher. This is a limited time offer that may be varied or withdrawn by uno at any time, and can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer. To receive your RACV Resorts voucher, you must provide the same personal information that you have associated with your RACV membership, including first name, last name, email address, phone number and member number. RACV will only be able to issue your voucher if we can validate your RACV membership.
4. RACV Resorts voucher is valid at any of the 8 RACV Resort locations – Torquay, Cape Schanck, Cobram, Inverloch, Goldfields, Noosa, Royal Pines, Hobart. The voucher can be used for accommodation, golf, One Spa, food & beverage. The voucher is valid for 3 years from the date of issue. The voucher must be redeemed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The voucher needs to be redeemed in one transaction and booking must be for consecutive nights. The voucher is not redeemable for cash. The voucher will not be extended if lost and will not be replaced. Bookings are subject to availability.
5. uno’s loanScore is an indicative rating of current loan health. uno compare the most recent data and product preferences provided by each customer to the products available through uno’s lender panel. A customer’s loanScore may change if any of this data or lender information changes and uno will provide updates as part of its Active Home Loan Management (AHLM) service. This service also provides an estimate of potential, net savings that could be made over three years by refinancing or by renegotiating with the customer’s current lender. To do this uno makes some assumptions, including that the data provided is accurate and that the customer’s repayments will remain the same. Refer to the AHLM terms and conditions for details of how uno calculates loanScore.
6. uno does not guarantee that it will be able to find a customer a better loan, with a higher loanScore, or to save a customer money until they complete an assessment and obtain lender approval. uno also can’t guarantee a customer’s application will be approved, even if it is with their current lender. * Any Interest rate quoted in connection with this promotion is subject to change at any time at the complete discretion of each lender on uno’s panel. Three year fixed rate, owner occupier, P&I loan with a maximum LVR of 95% and a loan amount >$150,000. Lender rates and products may change. We cannot suggest you remain in or switch to any loan until we complete our assessment. Fees and charges apply.
^ WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The comparison rate is calculated on the basis of a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. ± All loan applications are subject to uno assessment and lender approval. uno does not guarantee that it will be able to find a customer a better loan than the one they currently have or to save them money.