Super Rewards T&Cs
1. $10 contributed towards your superannuation fund will be available to eligible new loanScore customers who: (1) complete an Eligible Subscription with uno’s loanScore service between 14/12/2020 and 30/06/2021 (Promotion Period). An Eligible Subscription is a new loanScore subscription completed during the Promotion Period by a Super Rewards customer and Australian resident who is 18 years or over. A subscription won’t be eligible if the security address provided is associated with any existing loanScore subscription or if the Super Rewards customer doesn’t hold an ownership interest in the security. Please allow up to 4 weeks after you complete an eligible subscription for the $10 to be credited to your super fund. Offer available once per Super Rewards customer.. This is a limited time offer that may be varied or withdrawn by uno at any time, and can’t be used in conjunction with any other loanScore offer.
2. $500 contributed towards your superannuation fund available to existing uno customers who: (1) complete an Eligible Application for a loan between 14/12/2020 and 30/06/2021 (Promotion Period); and (2) settle the loan by 30/08/2021. An Eligible Application is an application through uno to purchase or refinance a residential property in Australia with a loan amount of AUD $250,000 or more. An application won’t be eligible if it’s a request to refinance, or renegotiate terms, with the Super Rewards customer’s existing lender; or the security address provided is associated with any existing uno loan application settled between 14/12/2012 and the start of the Promotion Period. $500 contributed towards your superannuation fund available once per loan application i.e. applications of more than one loan, or a loan split, are deemed one application for the purpose of this offer. Eligible Applications of more than one loan applicant must nominate the Super Rewards customer information of the applicant that will receive the $500 contributed towards their superannuation fund. Please allow up to 4 weeks after your home loan has settled for the $500 to be contributed towards your superannuation fund. This is a limited time offer that may be varied or withdrawn by uno at any time, and can’t be used in conjunction with any other offer.
3. uno’s loanScore is an indicative rating of current loan health. uno compare the most recent data and product preferences provided by each customer to the products available through uno’s lender panel. A customer’s loanScore may change if any of this data or lender information changes and uno will provide updates as part of its Active Home Loan Management (AHLM) service. This service also provides an estimate of potential, net savings that could be made over three years by refinancing or by renegotiating with the customer’s current lender. To do this uno makes some assumptions, including that the data provided is accurate and that the customer’s repayments will remain the same. Refer to the AHLM terms and conditions for details of how uno calculates loanScore.
4. uno does not guarantee that it will be able to find a customer a better loan, with a higher loanScore, or to save a customer money until they complete an assessment and obtain lender approval. uno also can’t guarantee a customer’s application will be approved, even if it is with their current lender.
5. Any Interest rate quoted in connection with this promotion is subject to change at any time at the complete discretion of each lender on uno’s panel. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The comparison rate is calculated on the basis of a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. Fees and charges apply.