Ticketek Offer Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is Planwise AU Pty Ltd ACN 609 882 804 ("uno")
2. This promotion is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and not used to win prizes in any other competition.
3. Prize includes 4 x $150 Visa Cards that are not transferable nor redeemable for cash.
4. To enter, entrants must have subscribed to uno’s loanScoreTM service and completed an entry form in accordance with the instructions provided by Ticketek Pty Ltd. An entry will only be valid if completed between 31/08/2020 and 07/09/2020.
5. Entrants must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia. An entry won’t be eligible if the security address provided is associated with any existing loanScore subscription or if the entrant doesn’t hold an ownership interest in the security.
6. Staff of uno, including office holders and contract staff, are ineligible to enter the competition as are their spouses, partners and immediate family members.
7. The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges includes objectionable content. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. All entries become and remain the property of the promoter.
9. The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances beyond its control.
10. The promoter reserves the right to substitute any component of the prize for a prize of equal value at their discretion.
11. The promoter is not accountable in the event that a prize is lost or misplaced by a winner, and once issued to a winner the promoter will not issue any replacement prizes.
12. The prize must be redeemed in accordance with the instructions on the Visa Card including redemption prior to any expiry date noted on the card.
13. In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
14. Entries will be judged at the premises of the promoter on 11/09/2020 and the winner’s names will be published on the promoter’s website within 30 days of the judging.
15. The winners will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the judging process. If the promoter is unable to contact any winner within this 30 day period the promoter will award the prize to another entrant.
16. uno’s loanScore is an indicative rating of current loan health. uno compare the most recent data and product preferences provided by each customer to the products available through uno’s lender panel. A customer’s loanScore may change if any of this data or lender information changes and uno will provide updates as part of its Active Home Loan Management (AHLM) service. This service also provides an estimate of potential, net savings that could be made over three years by refinancing or by renegotiating with the customer’s current lender. To do this uno makes some assumptions, including that the data provided is accurate and that the customer’s repayments will remain the same. Refer to the AHLM terms and conditions for details of how uno calculates loanScore.
17. uno does not guarantee that it will be able to find a customer a better loan, with a higher loanScore, or to save a customer money until they complete an assessment and obtain lender approval. uno also can’t guarantee a customer’s application will be approved, even if it is with their current lender.
18. Any Interest rate quoted in connection with this promotion is subject to change at any time at the complete discretion of each lender on uno’s panel. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The comparison rate is calculated on the basis of a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years. Fees and charges apply.
20. By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions.