Check if you could be saving on your home loan.
Take 2 minutes to test your home loan with loanScoreTM.
How loanScoreTM works? 2
Think of loanScore as a free check-up for your home loan. It helps you understand whether your home loan is in good shape2. The lower your score, the higher the chance that you could save!
Getting your loanScore is super easy and only takes 2 minutes.
- Fill in your loan details
- Get your loanScore
- See how much you could save1
- Set a savings threshold for alerts
- Take action easily
What does your score mean?
How competitive is your home loan?
loanScore is your home loan savings checker. It helps you understand whether your home loan is in good shape, or not.
It does this by looking at your current loan’s interest rate, property value and outstanding loan amount, and using these values to compare to 1000’s of deals available through our panel of quality lenders. We rate how well your loan compares with a score.Check your loan with loanScore
- uno's unique technology that compares your home loan to others on our panel of lenders
- A score, out of 100, indicating how competitive your home loan is
- The algorithm looks at your loan details - interest rate, property value and outstanding loan amount and compares it like-for-like to loans with features that you choose
- It isn’t a credit check and won't affect your credit score ratings
- See your lender’s best rate that meets your needs & renegotiate with them (we can help with guidance)
- See what other deals are available and refinance to an entirely new lender (we can help you all the way to settlement)
- Set alerts for when your lender changes their rates
- Set alerts for when you can save on your home loan
- Stay with your loan because it’s not clear how much you’ll save
Great rates from as low as
uno is different
We actively manage your home loan for as long as you need us2.
|Lenders or banks||Brokers|
|Support from a dedicated home loan expert|
|Choice of lenders|
|Regular monitoring of your loan against 1000s of deals|
|Proactive alerts when you could save|
|Monthly update on your loanScore and potential savings|
What our customers are saying
Nothing unexpected everything was explained to me.
Extremely happy with the rate which has also since gone down slightly aswell!
The uno story
Our mission is to grow the prosperity of Australian households by helping them find, and stay on, a great value home loan for the whole life of the loan.
uno was founded in May 2016 by Vincent Turner after years of innovating in financial technology from Australia to Silicon Valley.
uno – pronounced “you know” – because “you” come first
Born from a passion to improve Australian’s financial health, Vincent started uno with a vision to make the process of getting a home loan easier, faster and more transparent.Talk to a uno broker
1. All loan applications are subject to uno assessment and lender approval. uno does not guarantee that it will be able to find a customer a better loan than the one they currently have or to save them money.
2. Refer to Active Home Loan Manager Terms & Conditions for further details on our service.
3. Variable rate, owner occupier, P&I loan with a maximum LVR of 60% and a loan amount >$750,000. Lender rates and products may change. We cannot suggest you remain in or switch to any loan until we complete our assessment. Fees and charges apply.
4. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. The comparison rate is calculated on the basis of a loan of $150,000 over a term of 25 years.