Are you looking to purchase property? If you are, one of the first questions you'll be asking yourself is what size mortgage you'll be able to get. That's why we asked Home Loan Adviser Kristie Oldfield to give us the guide to the factors that determine borrowing power.
- Her tips on how to increase your borrowing power - if that's what you're looking to do.
- Whether a better question to be asking might be "How much should I borrow?"
- What a pre-approval is, and why you should get one
- The size deposit that you'll need
- How a home loan calculator can help you get started (like the one we have at https://unohomeloans.com.au/how-much-...
UNO Brokers are available night and day for a quick review or your situation and bring expertise that will support better decision making that will save you time and money. Book in a quick call when it suits your busy scheduleGet Started