Ask any homeowner how long it took them to fill out their home loan or refinancing applications and, chances are, you’ll get an exasperated “12 hours” as a response – even when the reality is more like two hours.
We’re seeing a huge shift in the way Aussie consumers are interacting with the property market, with savvy consumers looking for new ways to get on and climb up the property ladder.
But one thing that never seems to change is the ‘grudge’ element of the application process, or the anxiety that a home loan can bestow on a household.
What if there was a tool you could use to check whether it’s even worth taking action on your home loan? A tool that takes 2 minutes, not 2 hours?
There is – it’s called loanScore.
How does it work?
loanScore is a FREE check-up for your home loan. It helps you understand whether your home loan is in good shape.
All you have to do is:
- Fill in your loan details
- Get your loanScore
- See how much you could save
- Set a savings threshold for alerts
- Take action easily
The lower your score, the higher the chance that you could save!
What do you get?
- Monthly update of finance and property news to help you stay on top of what’s happening
- Monthly update on your loanScore and potential savings
- Rate change notifications
- Support from a dedicated home loan expert by just picking up the phone, or scheduling a call back
What you don’t get!
- No pesky phone calls from sales or customer service teams
- We do not sell any of your information to anyone
- No spamming by ads and emails
We’ve already identified over $383m worth of potential savings for our customers.
Isn’t it time you got your piece of the pie?