A number of home loan lenders have announced special measures and emergency packages to assist those affected by the ongoing bushfires. We have compiled a list of lenders, contact numbers and links to their websites to help you get in touch quickly and get the support you need.
Below is a list of some of the key lenders and information on their relief packages:
- AMP: 1300 130 191, Experiencing financial hardship
- ANZ: 1800 252 845, Customer Connect
- BOQ: 1800 079 866, Financial Hardship Assistance
- BankSA: 1800 679 461, BankSA Assist
- Bankwest: 1300 769 173, Experiencing financial hardship
- Bendigo and Adelaide Bank: 1300 652 146, Financial difficulty assistance
- Citibank: 1800 722 879, Hardship assistance
- Commonwealth Bank: 1300 720 814, Emergency assistance
- HSBC: 1300 555 988, Financial difficulty
- ING: 1300 349 166, Financial Hardship
- Macquarie Bank: 1300 363 330, Financial Hardship
- ME Bank: 1300 500 520, ME Bank financial hardship
- MyState: 13 800 1, MyState financial hardship
- NAB: 1800 701 599, Financial Hardship
- Rabobank: 1800 025 484, Financial Hardship
- Rural Bank: 1800 660 115, Financial Hardship
- St. George Bank: 1800 629 795, St. George Assist
- Suncorp Bank: 1800 225 223, Suncorp Customer Assist
- Westpac: 1800 067 497, Westpac Assist
As a company who is passionate about helping people achieve their financial goals through home ownership, we have been moved by the enormous loss faced by many of our community due to the bushfire crisis. If you want to speak to one of our brokers, we are here to help.
Image credit: The Salvation Army
This information in this article is general only and does not take into account your individual circumstances. It should not be relied upon to make any financial decisions. uno can’t make a recommendation until we complete an assessment of your requirements and objectives and your financial position. Interest rates, and other product information included in this article, are subject to change at any time at the complete discretion of each lender.